Following is a list of 30 best css showcase galleries. These css galleries list best web2.0 sites and css inspiration for both newbies and experienced web designers. If you find any site not listed here then please provide your suggestion using comment box and we will including that web2.0 showcase as soon as possible.
strong>1.Create a blank document with 450px X 350px width and height respectively.
2.Create a new layer called curvButton.
3.Select colors from color pallet #28678A as foreground #3D88B2 as background.select rounded rectangle tool from tool pallet with 12px radius.Create curv box.
HTML5 – A tutorial for beginners
At first glance HTML5 can look like rocket science to the uninitiated, but it’s not. Believe me, if you passed high school algebra you can figure this out.
HTML5 is the next generation of HTML.
This tutorial teaches you about the new features in HTML5
HTML 5 Doctor
We wanted to provide a comprehensive references of elements that are new or have been redefined in HTML5, so we’ve created a glossary. We’ll be adding to this in the coming weeks to make it more comprehensive.
HTML5 is the latest and most enhanced version of HTML.
Technically, HTML is not a programming language, but rather a markup language.
This tutorial gives very good understanding on HTML5.
HTML 5 Canvas Tutorials
This site is dedicated to everything you need to know about HTML5 Canvas by providing tutorials, labs, and articles.
strong>1. Create a file in Photoshop with 450px width and 350px height.
2. Make an oval selection through Elliptical Marquee Tool and create new layer named oval.
3. Select color from color pallet as #0B7BA1 for foreground and #45C4EE for background. Fill gradient in the oval from bottom to top.
4. Duplicate the oval layer and transform it to reduce the size and fill white color or with color code #FFFFFF Position it at the top part of oval layer.
5. Apply quick mask on the oval duplicate layer.
6. Duplicate once again the oval layer and transform it to reduce the size and fill white color or with color code #FFFFFF Position it at the bottom part of oval layer.
7. Apply quick mask on new oval duplicate layer.
8. From the layer pallet lock the entire layer and merge all layers (press control + G to merge the layers).
9. Duplicate the oval layer and flip it vertical.
10. Apply quick mask on the duplicate layer your glossy oval is ready.
11. Write some text over the layer.
Your glossy oval is ready now!
1. Create a file in Photoshop with 450px width and 350px height.
2. Fill the file’s background with color code #6C0000.
3.Write some text which you want to make metal.Appply gradiant to text, make customization in the gradiant as following #F5F4F4 color for both corners of gradiant, #8D8D8D color for left center point and #B2B2B2 for right centerpoint.Make gradiant angle as 90%.
4. Make a stroke for the text as gradiant stroke; customize the gradiant stroke with followings #FFFFFF for both corners of gradiant, #9B9B9B for left center point,#CCCCCC for right center point. Make gradiant angle as 90%.
5. Select an assorted brush from brush pallet, create new layer named stars, and choose white color as foreground color from color pallet and stroke with brush on over text.
6. Create a new layer above the background named shine. Make a eclipse on the layer and fill it with white color or with code #FFFFFF, apply filter of Gaussian blurr(Filter -> Blurr -> Gaussian Blurr) with the Radius 17.6 pixels. Make layer properties as overlay and reduced opacity as 62%.
Your metal text is created.
1.Make a new file in photoshop with 450px X 350px width and height respectively.
2.Create a new layer name CuttingEdge_page.
3.Create a rectangle selection with width of 390px and height as 291px.Fill the selection with white color or color code as #FFFFFF.
4.Aplly blending option as dropshadow with following values blend mode as multiply, opacity as 75%, angle as 0, distance as 0, spread as 0, size as 16px and noise as 9%.
5.Select lasso tool and make selection on the border of the layer and chopped the selection.Your cutting edge effect is ready.
6.Write some text related to the effect. Make text align verticle and horizontal center.
To view a video tutorial please click on the following:-
1. Create a blank document about 450px X 350px respectively width and height.
2. Create a new layer named cloud_bg.
3. Select colors from color pallet #0A8CB7 as foreground #78DBFB as background.
4. Fill the foreground color on the cloud_bg.
5. Apply cloud filter on the layer cloud_bg by Filter -> Render -> Clouds.
6. Apply cloud filter again on the layer cloud_bg by Filter -> Render -> Clouds or press control+f.
7. Apply cloud filter again on the layer cloud_bg by Filter -> Render -> Clouds or press control+f.
8. Change cloud_bg copy layer option as overlay and reduce opacity about 46%.
9.Write text as Clouds created in photoshop by using filters with center alignment.
10.Apply blending option of drop shadow with 30% opacity, 120as angle, distance as 5px, spread as 0%, size as 5px and with 0% noise.
In this tutorial we have explained creating an excellent wooden texture using existing photoshop filters and other options. We have provide step by step details including screenshots etc. If you still have any question then you can ask it using comments. Good Luck.
1. Open a new blank document in photoshop of size 450px X 350px respectively width and height.
2.Choose the color #A85F00 as forground and #7C4600 as background from the color pallet.
3.Create a new layer as wooden_bg.
4. Fill forground color on the layer.
5. Make a copy of wooden_bg layer
6. Apply Noise filter with amount of 101.55% and apply Gaussian and Monochromatic filters from Filter->Noise->Add Noise.
7.Apply Motion Blur filter with 999 Distance and 0 Angle using Filter->Blur->Motion Blur
8. Set layer option to Luminosity
9. Create liquify effect on the layer through Filter->Liquify
Your wooden texture is ready.